Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sweet lil boy


Whats the difference between chocolate and babies? Not much.
I have been going to see my new little grandson every day (twice today) to cuddle him, smell him, and just to sit and stare at him. What a miracle he is.
Someone once said that making the decision to have a baby is like making the decision to let your heart walk around outside of your body. It is unnerving to feel so much love and attachment to such a little bundle. But he is so sweet and yummy.

And if I hear that stupid quote about 'if I had known grandkids were so much fun, I would have had them first' I will scream. As much as I know I am going to love and adore little Henry, I can not imagine it will be more fun than being Stefan's mom.
I love you Stef, and have never been more proud of you.

1 comment:

Stefan said...

Thanks mom. Love you too