Saturday, July 11, 2009

Tag, I'm it. (thanks, Brit)

8 Things I did yesterday:

1. Canned 50 lbs of wheat flour
2. Picked a zucchini & cucumber out of my garden
3. Watched Emma jump off the Ocean Beach pier.
4. Tried my first Hodad's burger.
5. Watched 'Wall St.' again. (By-the-way, Gordon Gecko was wrong)
6. Made spaghetti bolognese for dinner.
7. Walked on the beach with my husband
8. Took a bubble bath

8 Things I am looking forward to:

1. Going to Beach Camp
2. Sunday
3. Junior Guards finishing
4. Eating a salad from my garden
5. Maggie being potty-trained
6. Having lunch with my friends on Wed.
7. Fixing my internet
8. Brit's pie

8 Favorite Shows:

1. Dog and Pony (Imaginary)
2. Momma Mia (Broadway)
3. Fiddler on the Roof (Broadway)
4. NCIS
5. House
6. All in the Family (TV for those of you who are too young)
7. Sesame Street
8. Anything that is NOT a reality show

8 Favorite Restaurants

1. Rubios
2. Shakespeare's Pub and Grille
3. Opera House (Guatemala)
4. In 'n Out
5. King's Arms (Somerset, England)
6. Hank's (Costa Mesa, CA)
7. Phil's BBQ (San Diego)
8. My House

8 People I tag:

1. Suzy
2. Care
3. Steffani N.
4. Beach Mommy
5. Natalie
6. Lindsay L. (hey, congratulations!)
7. Jenn W.
8. Ryan


ps. I didn't link the things I should have cause I am having problems with my internet remember?

7 comments:

Katie said...

Awww. Beach Camp. So wish I was joining you!

Susy said...

I'm up for the challenge Aunt Cindy.

Susy said...

Beach camp, I wish.... That's it Tell Lila Rae, I have finally decided the Balaz Family will crash it next year. (Why should I miss out in reading a novel and relaxing for a few days...) We will become Websters for a few days...!!

Susy said...

PS I will play tag with you, after all I do on the phone all the time :)
Boy am I fiesty today!

Beach Mommy said...

I love that she jumped off the pier! I would've liked to have seen that:)

Susy said...

Where are you honey?

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

WOW! That is a lot of wheat flour! I saw your prescription bottle favors on Tip Junkie-I just love them!